CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 26, 2008

Better Late than Never


So I will be the first to admit, that I have slacked on my blogging and haven't updated since the Girls Dr's appointment last Friday. They had an awesome appointment. Both of the girls are right on track developmentally for 5 month olds, and maybe even slightly ahead. Kylee weighed 14lbs 7oz, and Kaylyn weighed 15lbs 14oz. Both of the girls will be evaluated in July to assess how they are doing developmentally, and if necessary they will get PT or OT, or both. Eventually we will have to bridge the 3 month gap between their actual age and their adjusted age, so we will just have to wait and see how it goes.

The weather here has been yucky the past few days. Its been really cold and rainy so we have had to spend a lot of time inside. The girls love to play on the floor together with all of their toys and each other. Its really cute, Kaylyn will nearly roll on top of Kylee and poke at her face and grab her hair. Kylee doesn't seem to mind though.

I have been putting the girls in their exersaucer in the last few days, and for the first time they are actually interested in it. They will sit forever and go around and play with each toy individually. Their motor skills are really coming along. I keep telling myself I need to get a picture, but I have been slacking on that too.

Keith has been at work yesterday and today, so the girls and I spent the last couple of days down at Grandma and Grandpa's house. Auntie Marcy was in town and she even came up and we went to lunch and to target. It was so good to finally see her!!

I hope everyone had a great Memorial Day Weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My goodness, I can't possibly see any gaps at all my friend! They are just simply perfect! By the way, you R FAR from slacking!

marcy on May 27, 2008 at 9:45 PM said...

slacker!!! ha ha you're excused 'cause i got to see you and knew all this already :) i had an awesome time and can't wait to see you again. p.s. i'm feeling better too :)