CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 7, 2008

8 Months Old


I know I keep saying this, but I seriously cannot believe how fast the time is flying by. My little angels are 8 months old already!! They are both doing incredibly well, and we couldn't ask for better babies. Keith and I are in awe of how amazing they are.

Kylee is now a rolling pro!! She has mastered rolling from her back to her tummy, and now prefers to sleep on her tummy like her sister. Its not going to be long and we are going to be chasing two babies all over the place!!

We have been down at grandma and grandpa's house for the last couple of days for all of Keith's cousins wedding festivities. I was really worried that coming down here was going to impact the girls sleep through the night. Thankfully, I am happy to report they are still sleeping through the night and its wonderful!

The girls spent most of the day yesterday in the pool. They love the water! Keith even dunked them under a couple times. We also set up an umbrella on the side of the pool for shade, and put their jumperoo in the water so they could splash their feet and jump away. They had a blast.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

8 months already?!!! Time has flown by! Thank you so much for "recording" their lives, I appreciate it soooo much! I love the pictures of them in their jumperoos:)

marcy on June 8, 2008 at 5:48 PM said...

I love those pictures. I've been showing everyone on my phone bragging about them! I'm glad they are doing so well in SD and it looks like they are having a blast in the pool. That was a good idea!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the pic in the pool!!! I also cannot believe their 8 mos. Such cuties! I already miss their little ham-hock thighs! ;) Kristin