CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

You're Never Going to Believe This!!


BOTH of the girls Slept Through the Entire Night 2 nights in a Row!! They both slept from 7pm-7am. I can't even begin to tell you how refreshing it is to have a full night of sleep! I am so proud of them!!

Kaylyn has really become quite the little inch-worm. She scoots all over the place and manages to get wherever she wants by inching along. She now has the toy stealing advantage.

Kylee has learned how to squeal for fun, and she gets such a kick out of herself. She just sits there and belts out one squeal after another. Im probably going to go deaf, but Im happy knowing that she is enjoying herself.

Yesterday we went up to Orange County to visit Kristin, Sara and Siena. They are absolutely adorable. I could not get over how tiny they looked to me and they are over 7lbs. I just can't wrap my brain around the fact that my girls were less than half that size at one point. I'm totally bummed that we didn't get a picture of all the girls together, so we will definitely have to make a point of it next time.

3 comments:

Cynthia on June 4, 2008 at 10:49 AM said...

WTG girls!!! I bet you're feeling GREAT mama!!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Yay to 12hrs of great, fantastic, uninterrupted sleep!!!!!

Kelly on June 6, 2008 at 3:43 PM said...

Sweet sweet sleep. Congrats. I know what a BIG event this is!