CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 23, 2008

They're Both Sitting!!


This weekend both of the girls learned how to sit by themselves. Kaylyn has it down, and now prefers to sit and play with all of her toys. Kylee is still a little more wobbly, and if she gets distracted she tends to topple over but she can sit nonetheless!! I feel like I took 1,000 pictures this weekend of their new milestone. I am so proud of them!

I really hope I am not jinxing myself here, but it seems as though we are back on the Sleeping through the night train! Both of the girls have slept through the night for the last 5 nights. Its so wonderful!

Thankfully, there have been no further poop incidents! I no longer allow either one of them in their crib with just a diaper on. I can laugh about it now, but it wasn't so funny when it happened!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!!!!! Kaylyn is the sitter and Kylee is the poopie diaper remover:) I love that you take pictures of their milestones and share them on your blog!!! I am sooo excited for you and Keith's Hawaii trip, have a great vacation, you guys deserve it!!! Love and miss you;)

Outnumbered on June 24, 2008 at 8:06 AM said...

Yay for sitting! It makes so many things so much easier and definitely makes for some cute pics!!

mrs.izzy on June 26, 2008 at 12:22 PM said...

Hi there. I just found your blog by clicking around on other Twin blogs. May I just say that your girls are doing excellent for being born at 28 weeks! And they are beautiful. :-)

I hope you don't mind, I added your blog to my list so that I can visit again.