CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 2, 2008

We Have a Busy Week Coming Up




I thought I would update now, because I really don't know when I am going to be able to update in the next week. Tomorrow, the girls and I are going up to Orange County to visit my friend Kristin and her 1 month old twin girls. I am so excited because this is the first time we are going to meet them!! Then this weekend Keith's cousin is getting married and we are going down to San Diego for several days for all of the wedding events (bachelor/bachelorette party, rehearsal dinner, and wedding). Its going to be interesting because the girls are going to have a sitter 3 nights in a row.

The girls are doing great. There really aren't any new milestones or adventures to report. They are both have been doing incredibly well sleeping at night. Kaylyn will typically sleep from 6:30(ish)-5:30-6:00am, and Kylee will sleep from 6:30(ish)-4:am, go right back to sleep until 7:00am. Now that Keith and I are finally able to sleep for more than 2 hours at a time, we have been taking full advantage of it and take the girls out almost every day on some sort of adventure. The girls have also started napping really well, and for the most part are on the same schedule! We are finally emerging from the fog of having newborn twins, and its wonderful!!

I hope everyone has a great week, and I will update when I get the chance!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you guys are cruising out of the fog!!! What an exciting week for you guys, I cant wait to see pictures......:)

marcy on June 2, 2008 at 7:19 PM said...

Busy busy! So, have you gone back and read your past blogs to remember how grateful you are to be out of the "fog"? Have a great week!

Kelly on June 2, 2008 at 9:11 PM said...

I can truly appreciate the effort of taking the girls out every day. How many naps are you guys on? 2? We're still on a nap after feeding with almost dropping the fourth. When did you guys go to 4 hour feedings instead of 3? Did they do it on their own? Sorry all of these questions!

Cynthia on June 3, 2008 at 5:40 PM said...

Have a great week! I think it all sounds fun.

YAY for sleeping so well. It does make a huge difference for mommy and daddy, doesn't it? Once we started getting 6 hour stretches, I felt SO much better!

Have fun and be safe =)