CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 20, 2008

Poop Fiasco!



This morning Kylee learned a new trick- Taking off her diaper. It was cute at first, and I just put it back on and didn't really think much of it. Then I went to get her up from her nap and not only had she removed her diaper, she had pooped all over the place!! It was so incredibly gross! She was having a great time, laughing and rolling all over in it! I gave her a bath right away and it was under her fingernails and even in her ears. Yuck!! That baby will never go to bed in just a diaper again!

8 comments:

cohlee on June 20, 2008 at 5:04 PM said...

OMG I'm sorry, I am laughing even harder now! I'm such a child!
But I will say that I do know now to always have atleast a onesie on them.
:)

marcy on June 20, 2008 at 6:20 PM said...

thanks for the text too! ha that is so funny, only because i didn't have to clean it up! glad mommy is learning :)

Anonymous said...

Hawaii cannot come by soon enough! Hope G&G dont have to clean that up when you guys are gone.....:)

KGplus3 on June 20, 2008 at 9:57 PM said...

Yah, too bad she didn't save that trick for G&G! lol Too funny. Not looking forward to that in the months to come. ;)

Anonymous said...

I just had to let you know how much I enjoyed your latest blog post! I give you LOTS of credit to think to take a picture of it! It brings back memories (good & bad)! Kylee is adorable, and looks so content & happy! Mary (Kristin's mom)

Cynthia on June 21, 2008 at 3:16 PM said...

My son did this a couple times as a baby. It is totally disgusting. I feel for you!! I just cried when it happened to me.

Karen R on June 23, 2008 at 8:18 PM said...

OMG!!! I've never heard of that trick before... you better save that picture and blackmail her when she is older!

Anonymous said...

I KNOW THIS IS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE FUNNY.. ETHAN NEVER DID THIS.. REALLY THIS PIC JUST CRACKS ME UP.. I MEAN I FEEL BAD YOU HAD TO CLEAN THAT MESS...BUT STILL KIND OF FUNNY