CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Giggles


Its the cutest thing ever that the girls have started giggling and laughing. They get so excited! I just love it!

I was going to try and get a cute picture of the girls this morning so I can make Keith some kind of Father's day present (still not sure what that present is going to be yet...). Anyways, I found that its nearly impossible to get two rolling babies to sit still and pose for a picture. After trying for about 20 minutes, I finally gave up and just let them roll around. I was kind of bummed, but I am going to try again when I have someone else here to help me hold them in place.

Its pretty warm here today. I think once the girls wake up from their nap we may get out their little pool and let them do a little swimming.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you had a great weekend!!! Father's Day will be great I'm sure, I just saw a keychain that you can download pictures into. Kinda like the digital picture frame. I know what ever you decide to do will be phenomenal and Keith will love it! I heard from Amy Dice today and her baby is now 2yrs old and 3 FEET TALL!!! Can you believe it?!

Anonymous said...

I can't imagine how Keith could have a blanket on outside in TEMECULA!!! lol Cute pic- even with the stache! ;) Kristin

Karen R on June 15, 2008 at 9:09 PM said...

giggles are just the BEST! (and they make up for the screaming other times)