CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Daddy's Home!!


Keith came home this morning after working a long 48 hour shift, and he doesn't have to go back for 7 days!! The girls were so excited to see him!! I really believe that they know when he is gone. They are both definitely Daddy's girls, its so obvious. He is amazing with them. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful husband, and fabulous father to by baby girls!

Last night was SO much better than the night before. The girls only woke up once to eat and went right back to sleep. I am so relieved that the whole screaming incident was not the start of a new habit, and it was *hopefully* just a fluke thing. I am thinking that its not going to be long, and they will be sleeping through the night. Lets hope that I didn't just jinx myself though.

Today we went down to visit Grandma and Grandpa (Keith's parents). Grandma was having baby withdrawals, so we decided we should come visit. The girls LOVE grandma and grandpa's house. There is so much for them to look at and check out. They are always so happy!

We are contemplating possibly going to the river this weekend, but we will see. If we do go, I think Grandpa might bring the boat out and the girls will be able to go on their first boat ride. Its still a bit cold to go in the water, but the weather is perfect for a cruise on the river. We are trying to get as many trips in as possible before it gets to be too hot.

I hope everyone had a wonderful day, I know we did!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you had such a wonderful day/ night! I can't wait to see the girls wearing their bikinis on the boat. True river rats! Have a good week!

Kelly on April 2, 2008 at 12:17 PM said...

Hi! Yes, that would be fun to have a play date! Of course my girls cannot really do anything yet but I was excited to see another twin mom so close by!

Congrats on almost STTN! We don't have to wake the girls anymore to eat but they still wake up pretty much every 3 hours. I just told my husband one of these nights we are going to go to bed and then realize it is 6 am with no feedings! Ohhh how that will be nice!

Your girls look so cute and big! (Wow..28 weekers at that!)

Oh and I LOVE the river! I cannot wait until the girls can go as well. My aunt just got a boat and is looking for a place to buy in Parker.

Anonymous said...

Yay for Daddy!!!! I cant wait to see the girls River Wear!!!! I cant say it enough, I am so proud of you!!!! Enjoy the week w/daddy!!! Love and miss you:)