CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

We're Home!!


We got home late last night, and the girls were already asleep. Keith and I had an amazing trip in Kauai. It was incredibly beautiful and so much fun, but I missed the girls terribly. I was so excited this morning when I got to see them when they woke up. Its so nice to be home.

The girls had a great week with Grandma and Grandpa. They went swimming almost everyday and from what I hear have now become quite the little fish. It sounds like they had so much fun! It must have not been that bad, because on the way home from the airport grandpa was already ready to plan next year's trip so they can spend another week with the girls.


Thankfully, the girls didn't learn anything new while we were gone, but they did perfect the art of sitting. They are both very good at it now. I could not believe how big they were when I got home, I swear they each gained 5lbs!

I am going to make the girls a Dr's appointment either this week or next for their 9 months shots, so we will see then exactly how much they weigh. They are doing so good, and are almost out of their 6 month clothes.

I Hope everyone had a good week!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WELCOME HOME!!!!! I'm glad you got some much needed time to relax and enjoy the company of Keith. I missed your posts terribly, I am sooooo glad your back! I cant wait to see how much the girls weigh in at:)

KGplus3 on July 2, 2008 at 6:54 PM said...

I LOVE both pics!! So glad they did so good for G&G so you guys can vacation again!! lol Glad you're home & can't wait to see you guys in less than 2 weeks! :)

Karen R on July 3, 2008 at 12:38 PM said...

glad to hear you had a good time...hopefully some rejuvenation for you. I hope the girls are lovingly clinging to you for a few days now.