CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Attempting to Pull Up!


I feel like all these new milestones are happening so fast! Kylee especially is really trying to pull herself up. She makes it up on her knees, but hasn't yet mastered getting all the way up on her feet.

This morning, she was trying to pull up on her little play table, and sadly she lost her balance, fell backwards and her table fell right on top of her! She has a little black eye to show for it, but she seems to be doing just fine. I guess I better get used to these spills, I'm sure it's just the beginning.

The girls now take baths in the big bath tub without their bath seats and they absolutely Love it!! They love having a little freedom, and they get very sad when bath time is over.

For some reason they both have been on Nap protest the last couple of days, and I am going bonkers! They just want to play and explore their world that their newly found mobility allows them to check out. Hopefully this phase will end sooner than later!

I just had to add a video of Kylee's new mad face. It cracks me up!

2 comments:

marcy on July 30, 2008 at 7:07 PM said...

That is really cute! So are the girls perfecting their crawling technique? It was awesome seeing you this weekend. I'll be out again Aug 16-19!

Anonymous said...

OMG! That is the cutest mad face ever! Thank you for posting a video. I can't believe they are just growing so much! I cant wait to hear them talking:) Love and miss you!