CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 21, 2008

Daddy comes home Tomorrow!!


Keith has been working like a mad man these past few weeks, and only has 4 days off this entire month! So needless to say the girls and I are so happy that he will be home in the morning, even if it is only for 24 hours and then he has to go back. He is doing such a great job taking care of us, and I am so thankful to have such a wonderful husband and father to my baby girls.


The girls and I have just been hanging out for a change. Its kind of nice being able to relax a little bit! I have really been trying to work on Sippy cups with them, and I feel like I am failing miserably! We have quite the Sippy Cup graveyard in our cupboard. I am pretty sure I have bought one of every type of sippy cup out there. Maybe they are still a bit young for it??

A while back I bought the girls some bows for their hair, and after looking at them they seemed fairly easy to make, so yesterday I decided to give it a whirl. Amazingly enough, they turned out pretty cute and they are really easy to make! I am tired of everyone asking me if they are boys even though they are dressed head to toe in PINK!

On Thursday the girls have an Ophthalmologist appointment and then on Friday they have their 9 month Pediatrician Appointment (I know, its a little late). I am not sure if they are going to get shots or not on Friday, but I am hoping not.

I hope everyone is having a good week!!

3 comments:

KGplus3 on July 22, 2008 at 11:00 PM said...

I love the Puffs stuck to her! lol I wanna see the bows you made!!

Karen R on July 23, 2008 at 10:09 AM said...

Sippy cups: just keep trying by having one out at meal time with H2O in it--it's just for practice right now anyway. We would only get a few sips out of it the whole meal, but making progress now that we have reduced the # of bottles in a day.

I've had decent success with the NUK tall cup (hated the short one w/handles). Also, with the Playtex ones, undo the leak valve under the spout (so just the side of the valve under the extra air hole is plugged in) to make it easier to suck--too hard to do--even for adults--with it properly done... it'll leak a few drops when on its side, but certainly not messy.

Have you tried a regular cup yet?

Karen R on July 24, 2008 at 5:17 PM said...

oops.. i meant to say NUBY cup not Nuk.