CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Kylee is Ready to Crawl!


Kylee has figured out how to get up on all 4's and even hold her head up at the same time! Today she was even rocking back and forth but we haven't made any forward movement just yet. I'm sure its not that far away though.

Both of the girls were on Nap protest today, which is never fun. Surprisingly, they weren't even that fussy for not sleeping all day. They were just too busy eating and playing I guess.

Kylee can also hold her own bottle now. However, she is a little stubborn (hmmm...I wonder where she gets that from?) and she will only do it if she has to. She is a little bit of a princess and prefers to be fed, which is totally fine. I don't mind feeding her one bit, especially since Kaylyn is the exact opposite and wants to do it all by herself. It is nice though every once in a while for her to be able to hold her own bottle if I am taking care of something else at the moment and don't have a free hand.

Tomorrow we are going down to Keith's parents to not only celebrate the 4th of July but its also Grandma's birthday! The weather should be beautiful, and I'm sure the girls will be ever so happy to go swimming.

I hope everyone has a safe and fun holiday weekend!

1 comments:

Kelly on July 3, 2008 at 9:22 PM said...

Wow...it feels like you just posted that they were 6 months old and now look! They are really progressing quickly now.

Side note...Ahhhh I couldn't imagine our day during a nap protest!!