CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 24, 2008

They're Both Crawling!!


Right after Kaylyn took her first few "steps" yesterday, Kylee followed suit!! They both started crawling on the same day! Although they are still a little wobbly they are on the move nonetheless!

The girls had their ophthalmologist appointment today and the Dr said that both of their eyes look perfect! Another preemie problem tackled! They don't have to be seen again for a year. I have no idea how we got so incredibly lucky to have such healthy premature babies!

Tomorrow is the girls 9 month pediatrician appointment. I will be sure to update with the current stats! I also thought I would throw in a video of Kylee getting herself into the sitting position...

3 comments:

marcy on July 24, 2008 at 9:11 PM said...

Whoooo Hoooo! That's awesome that they started on the same day. Very cool. Hope you're ready for the dynamic duo! I'm leaving for SD tomorrow and I'm really excited! I guess I should go finish packing... I can't wait to see you and the girls!!!!!

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!!! You're going to have to get them little bell necklaces!!!

KGplus3 on July 25, 2008 at 1:47 PM said...

That's so great!!! I'm so glad Keith was home to see! LOVE the videos. :) You're in for it now.... lol