CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

New Milestones!


Kylee is now a pro at getting herself into the sitting position! It makes for a fun time when I am trying to get her to go to sleep. Now instead of laying down and crying and eventually falling asleep, she sits up and cries! I'm hoping that its just a phase. Not to worry, the crib mattresses have successfully been moved down, so we won't have any sky diving babies!

Kaylyn crawled 4 "steps" this morning!! This is the second time she has done this, so I am sure its not going to be long until she is cruising right along. Kylee isn't far behind her. I don't know that I am ready for 2 mobile babies!!!

We have been working quite a bit on name recognition and clapping. The girls get so excited when you clap for them, and they love Patty Cake!

I feel like we are hitting milestones like crazy lately!! Its so much fun to watch them grow and learn. I am so proud of my little girls!

3 comments:

Karen R on July 23, 2008 at 10:11 AM said...

oh, it's getting more and more fun, the more they do, isn't it? I can't wait to see you all this weekend when Marcy visits. (HA Marcy! I beat you on posting comments again. luv, yds)

Outnumbered on July 23, 2008 at 5:46 PM said...

Wow! Congrats on all the milestones! They are at such a fun and exciting age, learning new things every day!

KGplus3 on July 24, 2008 at 12:48 PM said...

I love that pic of Keith & his girls! You're so in for it once they're mobile!! lol Wonderful they're doing so well. :)