CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Our Playdate at the Beach!


Today the girls and I met my friend Kristin and her twin girls Sara and Siena at a beach in Carlsbad. It was the first beach trip for all 4 babies, and it went so great! Sara and Siena hung out in the bouncers, and Kylee and Kaylyn played with their toys and LOVED playing in the sand. They were both covered head to toe in sand. Thankfully, there was a shower so I gave them each a quick rinse and we were good to go. I was so preoccupied with making sure the babies had on enough sun screen that I failed to remember to put sunscreen on myself! Now unfortunately I have quite the sunburn on my back! Kristin and I were quite the spectacle parading around with 2 sets of twins!

While we were at the beach, Kaylyn got up on all 4's several times for the first time ever! I had to do a double take at first to make sure it was in fact her! Neither one of them is crawling yet, but they both have the army crawl down. They can pretty much get to where ever they want by scooting on the floor.

Yesterday the girls Walkers arrived! They are a huge hit! The girls love having mobility. They are still figuring out how to maneuver them, but they are getting better and better each time. Its nice to have another toy in the rotation.

4 comments:

marcy on July 15, 2008 at 7:57 PM said...

I love it! That is so cute, but you left out your 18lb of baby! Anyway, I will be out the weekend of the 26th, can't wait to see you!

Anonymous said...

What a fun day! Us 3 girls are so lucky to have you 3 for friends! Kristin

Anonymous said...

OMG, the girls are so huge compared to the other twins!!! I can't believe they were at one time that tiny, I can't wait to see them evolve! Thank you for taking pictures of them and sharing:) Love and miss you guys!!

Karen R on July 16, 2008 at 3:41 PM said...

sounds like the girls had a great week! Did they EAT a lot of sand at the beach? :-)