CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Puffs and Shopping Carts


Today my mom and I took the girls to Wal Mart and for the first time ever they rode in the child seat on the cart! They loved being able to see everything and check everything out. They did so good, and they didn't even start to topple once. They were totally bummed out when I had to take them out and put them back in their car seats to go home. While we were there, grandma bought them some cart covers so that they don't aquire all those nasty germs on those carts. I wish I would have had my camera, I would have taken a picture.

I decided that today was the day that I would try giving the girls Puffs. They are little flavored puffed grains. They did so incredibly good with them. I was so impressed, they even would pick them up off their trays with their thumb and index finger and put them in their mouths. They would then make a chewing motion with their jaws, and mash them with their gums until they were dissolved completely and swallow whatever was remaining.

Kylee is getting even closer to crawling. She can move one leg forward, but she hasnt mastered moving the other one or her hands just yet. Sometimes she will almost hop with her back legs, but her arms don't go anywhere. Its pretty cute! Kaylyn still has not made it up on all 4's just yet, but Im sure it won't be long. She has gotten pretty close!

3 comments:

Karen R on July 8, 2008 at 4:12 PM said...

what an adorable smile! Puffs are great! (better than Cheerios which are tougher/take longer to dissolve and thus are easier to choke on--speaking from experience!) Shopping is great for them--there is so much to see and take in, they'll be entertained the entire shopping trip

Anonymous said...

Yay! Next stop is Target!!!! They are growing up so dang fast! Puffs are very yummy!!! I love the pictures you put up, it makes me feel like I'm way closer--thank you:)

Anonymous said...

Puffs- how fun! I LOVE that picture of them! Kristin