CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 6, 2008

6 Months Old Today!!


Happy Half Birthday Kylee and Kaylyn!! Its hard to believe that it has already been six months since my little twincesses entered the world. It was such a wild ride when they first got here and throughout their NICU stay, but I am happy to report that things have finally calmed down. I love that our biggest problem right now is getting them to sleep in the evenings, and the fact that they still wake up throughout the night. They are such a joy, and I love watching them grow and learn new things everyday. They are our little miracles!

Today Keith and I went on a date for the first time in I don't know how long. My mom came over and watched the girls, and Keith and I went to lunch at a local winery, and of course we enjoyed some wine. Our original plan was to go wine tasting but then we both realized that taking care of 2 babies intoxicated was not going to be fun, so we just stuck with lunch. We ended our outing by stopping at Costco to buy baby wipes and formula. That was a mistake! Never again will I attempt to go to Costco on a Sunday afternoon, it was a mad house!! It was nice to be able to get out for a bit and enjoy each others company. The silence was golden!

I found a second jumperoo on craigslist and I went and picked it up yesterday. The girls could not be happier. Now not only do they get to jump away and enjoy the obnoxious rainforest animal noises, but they can watch each other too. They get such a kick out of seeing the other one bounce and play, its adorable!

I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend!! I know we did!

5 comments:

KGplus3 on April 6, 2008 at 11:00 PM said...

YEAH! So glad you guys had a date!You deserve it. Such a cute pic.

Outnumbered on April 7, 2008 at 6:04 AM said...

Happy 6 Months!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY MID~BIRTHDAY PRETTY GIRLS!!!!! Congratulations on yours and Keiths date day:) Love and miss you guys!

Karen R on April 7, 2008 at 8:39 PM said...

Happy Half-Birthday Girls! What an accomplishment.

Anonymous said...

Happy 1/2 birthday! I'm glad that the twin parents got to celebrate with an afternoon on the town. I can't wait to see a picture of the girls in their obnoxious bouncies!

(how did i get beat by my sister on a comment, i need to get back into the groove!)