CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 14, 2008

We Went Swimming Today!


My friend Katy came up for a couple of days to help me out while Keith is at work. It has been so nice to have the extra help, and she is amazing with the girls. Not to mention it has been nice for mommy to have some adult conversation!

Today we took the girls to the pool for the first time ever. I'm still not sure how they felt about it. They were not upset by it, but they were not overjoyed either- They were very indifferent about the whole thing. I had bought the girls floatie seats (not sure if that's what you call them), but the girls are still a tad bit small for them. So we ended up just holding them and splashing around. It was so much fun, and it was very nice to get of the 95 degree heat! Not 2 minutes after we got home, both of the girls were Out! Apparently it wore them out!

I'm getting my hair done tomorrow after 8 incredibly long months! My roots are horrendous!! I am really excited. We are going to head down tomorrow morning and spend some time with grandma and grandpa for a couple days, so that should be really fun.

3 comments:

Kelly on April 14, 2008 at 9:04 PM said...

How fun! I cannot wait to take the girls swimming as well. So far they love the bath, but I am sure colder water is not going to be as fun.

Cynthia on April 15, 2008 at 7:35 AM said...

AWW! So cute. They definitely look indifferent in the picture =) I can't wait to take my girls swimming and see how they react. We still have a few more months till our weather is nice enough for swimming.

I did want to tell you that I have been keeping up with your story. I remember reading your posts when you were in the hospital with PTL. Your girls are AMAZING! What an incredible success story. I'm so happy for you and your husband. Your girls are beautiful and I love reading about them.

-Cynthia(3200) from TS

Anonymous said...

YaY swimming day!!!! You look GREAT!!!! I cant wait to see the girls graduate to their swimming floaty chairs. Enjoy your hair day, you deserve it:)