CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 4, 2008

Sippy Cups


The girls have both been attempting to hold their own bottle a lot in the past week, so I figured I would get them some sippy cups to practice with. I think we are ways away from them being able to do it themselves, but I figure it doesn't hurt to practice. They do OK with it, of course I have to sit right there with them and guide them. They are able to hold the sippy themselves and they even attempt to get it in their mouths. They look so grown up with their big girl sippy cups!

The girls are finally big enough to bounce in their rainforest jumperoo!! They absolutely LOVE it and I think it might be the new favorite toy. I have a feeling that I am going to have to get a second one. I might look on craigslist and see if I can find a good deal. They will bounce in it for about 20 minutes at a time, and they couldn't be happier! It also gets them to burp if I put them in it after they eat, so that's a fun perk! Its so fun to watch them!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should e-mail Karen, she had more luck with other kinds of sippy cups than those. Even though those have nice handles. Take care sweetie, I miss you! Sorry I didn't call today, I'll try calling tomorrow!

Love,
marcy

KGplus3 on April 5, 2008 at 12:45 PM said...

SUCH a big girl!!!! I love it!

Anonymous said...

Sippy cups already?! They are growing up soooo dang fast! Every picture you post they are different, but they just keep getting prettier and prettier:) Love and miss you!!!

Karen R on April 7, 2008 at 8:36 PM said...

I think that sippy cup is as big as her head! hahaha Addisyn backwashes in her cup (ewwww)