CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 27, 2008

I Spoke Too Soon!


Ugh! I should have known better than to go on here and brag about the girls doing better sleep wise. It definitely came back to bite me in the butt! Last night was terrible. I think I maybe got a total of 45 minutes of sleep the entire night. I wish I could figure out what caused this, for the most part I feel that we are really consistent with them and how we do things. I just don't get it! I just keep telling myself that everyday that goes by is one day closer to them sleeping through the night.

Today was pretty mellow. Keith went back to work and the girls and I just hung out at the house. It was way too hot to be outside, and I am not brave enough to take them to the pool by myself. We just had a fun day singing songs, bouncing, swinging, and even a little tummy time.

I think that's all for now, I just wanted to update on me jinxing myself!!

2 comments:

Kelly on April 27, 2008 at 9:33 PM said...

Sounds like the same over here! Every time we have a good night, I go and ruin it by saying something. Then the next night (even though the day was the exact same) turns out being pretty bad.

I am just hoping for a 11-5 sleep cycle. I think thats pushing it for us right now, but when that happens I will be so happy!

Anonymous said...

Hang in there! I think the twincess' may just be testing you, don't let them win!!!! I hope you have the beginning of sleepful nights tonight:)