CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 11, 2008

Babbling Babies



The girls recently starting babbling up a storm! They will have a full on conversation with you, or each other, and I think they really believe that we understand what they are saying. Too bad I don't speak Baby! Its absolutely precious. They will go on and on about who knows what.

We are going to be taking family pictures on April 21st. When I say Family, I mean everyone...great grandparents, grandparents, aunts etc... Its going to be really cool. We are planning on doing some outside shots (as well as studio ones), so lets hope the weather cooperates. We are still trying to figure out what we should all wear. Anyone have any ideas?

Its supposed going to be really hot here tomorrow, so I think we are going to break out the girls little swimming pool and have some outside pool time playtime. I think we will put it out in the morning and give it time to heat up by the afternoon. I will be sure to get lots of good pictures, and update on how it works out. I'm sure its going to be an adventure.

That's all that going on in our world. I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love that pic. How cute that they started babbling. One of the best stages of babies. :) And I love that they're talking to eachother too. So fun! You need to videotape some of it. Kristin

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see the family pictures!!!! How about the males wear cargo khaki's/military green shorts and blk T's and the females wear khaki/military green skirts and black tanks? As you know Im not good w/coordinating or pix:) I am looking forward to the summer time "pool side" pix of the girls!!! Love and miss you!