CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Another Day


We made it through another day! Nothing really exciting to report. Dr. G didn't have time to scan the girls yesterday, so she scheduled me for the growth scan tomorrow afternoon. I believe that is when she will also re-measure my cervix, so we should be able to see if anything has changed in that regard.

The girls really feel like they are getting bigger to me. I can feel body parts now when they move around. As of yesterday Kylee was vertex (head down) at my cervix, and Kaylyn was transverse (sideways) across my ribs. Surprisingly, they still have quite a bit of room left in there. Their kicks are also getting a lot stronger, and they are mastering the "rolling" motion, which is totally weird to me. It trips me out to see this baby rolling across my belly, it is the oddest sensation. It is very reassuring that they are so active through. They say that fetal activity is the best indicator of fetal well-being.

My phone charger is on the fritz, and my phone has been dead or not cooperating, so I apologize if I have not answered or returned your calls. The only way I can get it to charge is if I manually sit there and hold it in a particular spot and even then it doesn't even always work. I am going to have to get a new one, but I am due for an upgraded phone so maybe I should just do that. I don't know, I will get it figured out. But I am sorry in the meantime.

Our friends Howard and Arlene had mentioned the girls at their prayer group when I got admitted here, and their church decided to do a prayer quilt for the girls. Apparently how it works is that every time someone says a prayer for the girls, they tie a knot on the quilt. I thought this was such a cool idea! I guess it was finished over the weekend and Silvia picked it up yesterday, but I have not gotten to see it yet. I can't wait, I think its going to be great!

Everything else has been fine. My contractions have seemed to have mellowed out for the time being, I am not even feeling the allowed 6 an hour that I had been in the past. So that is really good. Keith has had the last 2 days off, so it has been really nice to spend some time with him. He had been working so much I really hadn't seen him much at all.

We are getting closer and closer to the HUGE 28 week Milestone!! Only 3 more days!! I will let you know how the growth scan goes tomorrow. I am a tid-bit anxious about it, but I suppose it goes with the territory. I will be worrying for the rest of these girls lives!

0 comments: