CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Disapointed...


I'm so frustrated!! First my Dr said that she was going to scan the babies and re-measure my cervix on Monday, then it was pushed back to today, and now she just canceled for today at 7:00pm! To top it off, she is not rescheduling until Friday or Sunday. I just wish she hadn't told me she was going to do it today, and then I wouldn't be so disappointed. When you lay in bed all day, there is little else to think about, and worry about for that matter. I am just a little ticked about the whole thing.

They ended my dose of Endocin last night, because you can only be on it for a 48 hour period and ever since my contractions have been out of control. I am really starting to feel them, and they are becoming painful. I'm hoping they will calm down soon!

Overall today has been a long day. Much of the day was spent in anticipation for the scan, of course followed by disappointment. I really just want to go to sleep and they aren't even putting the babies on the heart monitor until 9:30 and they have to stay on for an hour…

Oh yeah, my cell phone is on the brink of death. It officially is pretty much out of commission. I did order a new phone, but it won't be here for a couple days so if you need to get a hold of me call me at the hospital. I hope my new phone gets here soon!

Hopefully tomorrow will be better! I'm over this day!

0 comments: